Dell Streak Apps Discussion on Android apps and games on the Dell Streak go here.

(#1) Old
Default Launcher pro plus - 08-18-2010, 05:23 PM

Has anyone tried this app?

Launcher pro is available free on the market, but for the "plus" features, you have to pay for a code using pay pal...

I don't want to do this. I want to pay using the market, try it, then uninstall for a refund if I don't like it... their method doesn't allow for this as far as I know.

What I want to know is...

Can you expand the number of icons beyond 4x5 (like the free version has) ... ADW supports up to 8x8, I use 7x6 which seems to work best for me... can I do this with launcher pro plus?

Can you expand the widgets to fit these larger screen sizes, or are they limited to 4x4 as with some other widgets... I.e can I have a 5x5 calendar widget with space for other icons around it?

I know I could email the developer and ask this, but to be honest after another idiot developer has been bitching at me all afternoon due to not liking my market feedback, i'm not really in the mood for emailing devs right now so I thought I'd see if any streak users have tried it out.

« quake 3 arena | Got a plan with limited 3g allowance? »