Dell Streak Apps Discussion on Android apps and games on the Dell Streak go here.

(#1) Old
Default K9 Mail - 07-07-2010, 12:48 PM

Hi, all been playing with K9 mail and quite like it.

It seems to be as quick as gmail push and can put multiple accounts on it.

Not too great in landscape mode as the text is a bit small but overall quite good and also set the delete button to put the mails in allmail

Only played with for a couple of days and seems OK but not tested an exchange server yet
  (#2) Old
Default 07-07-2010, 01:48 PM

The default mail client on the Streak is an old version of K9mail (version 1.106), but newer versions are definitely much better. You can change the text sizes through <menu>Settings->Settings->Font size.

As far as I know, it does NOT support Exchange directly. You can use IMAP/POP3, but you won't get all the Exchange features that you would through Exchange ActiveSync.
  (#3) Old
Default Thanx - 07-07-2010, 03:43 PM

Just changed the font sizes don't really need exchange but thought I saw it works but like the app thanks again for the font size tip
  (#4) Old
Default 08-17-2010, 07:04 PM

i get alot of notofications on the top bar that k9-mail is trying to connect or do somthing

do i need k9-mail? as i dont want to see and nofications every 10mins saying something about k9-mail when i dont even know what it is

the only mail accounts set up is the standard google as android phone and my 3 hotmail accounts

is k9-mail needed?

« Tweetdeck | VLC Stream & Convert »