Dell Mini 9 OS X Discussion Discussion for installing and setting up Mac OS X on the Dell Mini and Vostro A90

(#1) Old
Default Dell Mini 9 - Help Please! - 04-26-2012, 10:22 PM

Hello All,

I managed to install osx 10.5.2 to my Mini 9.

It was going great; however, I had no sound & no wifi (everything else was rocking).

I decided to update, which seemed to fail and since the update I am unable to load back into the NBI_084RC1 screen to conduct a fresh install.

I am posting a link to a screenshot of the crash page, I have tried hitting a button during boot and doing the -x which only results in me ending up at the exact same page as the one I posted below -

Any suggestions how to force this Mini 9 back into the NBI page so I can do a fresh install would be greatly appreciated.

As well, suggestions as to which osx I should be using to actually have WiFi & Sound on my Mini 9 would be amazing!!

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

If the update actually worked and I simply need to set something for the laptop to fully load back into OSX please let me know how to do so, alternatively if doable I would happily load back into NBI and complete a fresh install.
  (#2) Old
Default 05-29-2012, 08:33 AM

i have iPC downloaded and installed.
it works fine!

« Kernel panics | updating 10.6 »