Dell Mini 9 OS X Discussion Discussion for installing and setting up Mac OS X on the Dell Mini and Vostro A90
| ||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Virginia, NO VA
NetbookInstaller 2: USB Mac Installation via Any Operating System - 04-13-2011, 01:10 PM
Problems when rebuilding my dell mini 9. I had OSX on it and then went windows 7 on the mini 9. Now I want OSX back.
NetbookInstaller 2: USB Mac Installation via Any Operating System | Guides | OS X | mechdrew
1. copied OSX 10.5.6 retail dvd to ISO (InfraRecorder)
2. created boot flash drive (NBI_083F dd Image) and osx flash drive with Image Writer for Windows
3. booted mini and started the install.
4. everything looked great set up my partition went to start the install and it said it could not find the install (something similar to that).
5. Now I can not boot to try again. I get the "can't find mach_kernel"
What are the next steps
Old Config: Dell Mini 9, Black, 2GB RAM, 32GB RunCore SSD, Dual Boot Windows XP Pro SP3/ 7 Beta.
Older Config: Dell Mini 9, Black, 1GB RAM, 8GB SSD, Windows XP Pro SP3 with all updates.
« 'You need to restart your computer' Error on Dell Mini 9 before installation. Help! | My 910 is on it's way! »
Copyright © 2008-2016 MyDellMini.com.