Dell Mini 9 OS X Discussion Discussion for installing and setting up Mac OS X on the Dell Mini and Vostro A90
| ||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Jersey City, NJ
02-17-2010, 02:40 PM
1) Used NBI how? Do you have the NetbookCD or a NBM installation image on a USB drive? To restore from TM backup you need to boot the installation disk. Once your in that it's the standard TM restore.
1. Be sure the computer is shut down.
2. Press the power button.
3. Immediately after you hear the startup tone, hold the Shift key. The
Shift key should be held as soon as possible after the startup tone but not
4. Release the Shift key when you see the gray Apple icon and the
progress indicator (looks like a spinning gear).
5. "-x" and return at the boot prompt.
3) No clue. Myself I disabled hibernate to avoid all the issues around it.
MINI Cooper '02 | 1.6L | CVT | Moonroof | Red w/ White Stripes
Want the ALC268 mini 9 sound fix? Get it here http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2377323/Mini9SoundPatch.zip
Copyright © 2008-2016 MyDellMini.com.