Will this work for an upgrade from leopard to snow leapard?
I've been waiting for the problems with sound and sleep to be solved before I attempt to upgrade to 10.6, as I'm using my mini 9 for iPhone development and need to make sure I still have working sound.
Likewise, has the upgrade to 10.2 and/later problem been solved on the mini 9, does anyone know for sure?
(I now have an external DVD drive, as my internal drive on my PB G4 has died again, so this will ease the upgrade...)
Or is there a better path to upgrading, since I am not doing a fresh install, or at least I do not want to do a fresh instal if I do not have to.