Dell Mini 9 OS X Discussion Discussion for installing and setting up Mac OS X on the Dell Mini and Vostro A90

(#1) Old
Send a message via MSN to TallPaul86
Default Connecting to VGA port - 12-02-2009, 11:36 PM

Tried connecting my Dell Mini to my LCD HD TV via a VGA cable and the screen went mental on both the mini as well as the TV...

I'm currently running Mac OS X on it however i wouldn't have thought the OS would have any effect on in. Are there drivers for the on-board Intel video adapter to sort this?

Not a big necessity, just would be nice to hook up my Hackintosh to my 32" TV
  (#2) Old
Default 12-03-2009, 12:02 AM

hi thought id help you out google mirror display mac osx it should bring to a program and download quicksilver to quick launch it, you wont be able to mirror but you will be able to use your desktop screen on your big screen or use your desktop on the little mini 9 and video or web screen on your 32". if you cant find it ill try dig it out for you[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added 12-03-2009 at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-02-2009 at 11:57 PM ----------

here you go buddy Fabin Caas download quicksilver and assign it to quicklaunch press your quicklaunch key when your display goes all funky (lines or black screen pixelated) it should make your display return to normal please tell me how you get on with it.

Dell Mini 9 - 16GB RunCore SSD - 1GB Ram - 3G Vodafone Broadband - Bluetooth - 0.3MP Webcam
OS - OsX Snow Leopard. / Currently testing Ubuntu 10.04 Netbook

« Camera problems | Would like to know about OS X 10.6.1 »