Dell Mini 9 Hardware and Upgrades Discuss Dell Mini 9 Hardware and Upgrades.

(#1) Old
Default Kingston HyperX Is In...Still Waiting on Mini - 03-23-2009, 09:17 PM

Just got my Kingston HyperX memory in and I will let everyone know how it benchmarks once the Mini actually gets in. Has anyone ordered from Dell and got things earlier than expected? Still waiting on my 16GB SDHC and 32GB Runcore SSD. I also have the accelerometer in and need to post my pictures and video of what the framework does. GHHHRAWWW!!! :lol:

Have: Black Dell Mini 9 | 64GB Runcore SSD | 2GB Kingston HyperX | Mac OSX 10.5.6 | 1.3MPxl Cam | BT | Fuzin Razin Gelaskin | 16GB Ultra II SDHC | 500GB WD Passport
  (#2) Old
Default Re: Kingston HyperX Is In...Still Waiting on Mini - 03-24-2009, 02:12 AM

Kingston must have finally released more because I got mine today too. I ordered my mini from the outlet and received it in a week, 10 days earlier than dell showed. Still waiting on the Runcore, but its cool...

Dell Mini 9 Alpine White - XP, 2Gb Kingston HyperX Memory, 8Gb SSD, AData 16Gb SDHC card, External Slimline DVD
On order: Runcore 64Gb SSD

« Any battery upgrades that aren't HUGE? | Remove SSD and replace with normal sata hd? »