I don't know the answer to that question. But I am looking at the Intel 5100 wireless card, because:
* I want good Linux support (you don't need to worry about this)
* I bought a N router, whose speed is currently wasted on my G wireless card
* But I don't think I'll benefit from the faster 5300 with my current N router (the 5300 is also more expensive and wants a third antenna)
* Intel tends to have good quality
* It's available from real resellers (not just eBay)
The main downside is the price. I also wouldn't be surprised if it's power consumption was worse than OEM. Furthermore, the current card is adequate for most of my use. So, I'm being patient for the moment.