Dell Mini 9 Hardware Issues / Problems Inform everyone on any issues or problems with your Dell Mini 9 hardware.

(#1) Old
Default Runcore 64GB Upgrade Problem - 04-19-2009, 01:59 AM

I got in my Runcore 64GB and installed Acronis True Image. I thought I was making a clone from C: (the factory SSD) to E: (the new Runcore). Acronis had me restart and quickly was finished. I replaced the factory SSD with the Runcore and it booted to a window that says, "NTLSR is missing". I figured I screwed it up and replaced the factory SSD and it booted to the same message, "NTLSR is missing". :? I put the Runcore back in and have loaded Windows from the Dell restore disks but here are my questions:

Is there a way to get my factory SSD to boot again? If so, how?

After loading the Runcore, I went to load the drivers. Do I just load the drivers the Dell application detects or all of them?

I noticed that the resolution no longer gets smaller like the factory image. How do I get that working again?
  (#2) Old
Default Re: Runcore 64GB Upgrade Problem - 04-21-2009, 09:25 PM

No one??
  (#3) Old
Default Re: Runcore 64GB Upgrade Problem - 04-22-2009, 12:41 AM

Somehow your original SSD got corrupted. The file in the error message is NTLDR, not NTLSR.

You can boot the Windows restore CD into the "repair" mode and it should be able to fix the problem.

If you restored from the Dell CD, you should not have to load any drivers manually.

Mini 9|2GB RAM|64GB RunCore|Intel 5300|Windows 10

« Wireless internet! | Webcam not detected issue on Mini 9 - Please help! »