Dell Mini 9 Hardware Issues / Problems Inform everyone on any issues or problems with your Dell Mini 9 hardware.

(#1) Old
Send a message via AIM to wlittlewingw
Unhappy USB Bluetooth Adapter Issues - 03-10-2009, 12:24 AM

I wasn't sure where to post this question, but it does regard the preinstalled Bluetooth driver on my Dell Mini 9.

I bought my Mini last summer from eBay along with someone else and we did not get Mini's with the internal Bluetooth module, however we both noticed that we have the Bluetooth Adapter program in the Control Panel. Now, months and months later I recently bought a Targus USB Bluetooth Adapter. I was trying to install the software that comes with it and it seems that the preinstalled Dell driver is getting in the way and won't let me install the proper drivers for this thing to work. So I was wondering how I can uninstall the Dell driver and get mine to work?

I tried installing the software on my other laptop that has no Bluetooth drivers on it at all and it was able to work just fine, that's why I figured it must be the existing Dell Bluetooth driver on my Mini that's interfering.

« Broken already?? I JUST opened the box! | 16G SSD failed after 5 months with blue screen »