Dell Mini 9 Hardware Issues / Problems Inform everyone on any issues or problems with your Dell Mini 9 hardware.

(#1) Old
Default mini 910 hsa nothing in device manager no usb no webcam no network either???? - 02-28-2012, 12:22 AM

ok i have a dell mini 910 with the 8 gig ssd 1 gig of ram and bios a04 i think it was. i ran the boot test on the usb ports and all came back ok . everything in the test is coming up green. now the usb drive will lite up in safe mode but not in xp normally. in boios when i select usb as a boot i get a ! next to it? when im in xp i start the webcam app starts and says to plug in a webcam. the wifi app comes up and says its enabled but nothing connects or shows me any wifi connections. mouse works fine as does the keyboard. sd card readdiders doesnt read. i go into device manager and nothing shows up, its just blank. the bios does read that i have a sandisk usb 2.0 drive but nothing in xp?usb legacy is enabled too. im stuck please help.

i did use search but found nothing

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

got the sd reader to work by disabling the usb wake on

« 50 mm ssd | really weird battery problem »