Dell Mini 9 Hardware Issues / Problems Inform everyone on any issues or problems with your Dell Mini 9 hardware.

(#1) Old
Default Queer issue - 08-20-2010, 02:59 AM

I have a strange problem. I can not post anything on facebook only from my Mini9 computer. If I log on from another computer, everything is fine. I got no alerts from Kaspersky Internet Security 2010. Did a full scan on my computer and it came up clean. I did a Malware scan as well.

I can type out things in the boxes, but when I click share, nothing happens.

Yesterday, I got 2 strange chat messages from a friend, today I found out, that her account is hacked. I did not interact with the message. I suspect this has affected me, but I can not figure out how and what is has done to my computer.

I posted this question in a facebook forum and I got what I thought was a silly answer.

It usually means your CPU (The processor on your motherboard) is dying. It could mean that you need a new computer.

Since I can't find a single trace of malware or anything, I'm beginning to wonder if there may be some truth to that? I thought I'd ask you guys.
  (#2) Old
Default 08-24-2010, 06:06 PM

Just for kicks, try a different browser. Using the same machine, of course. if you're using IE, try chrome or firefox (or whatevs) and see if you get the same result.

« Dell Mini 9 netbook and its SSD's life-span | wifi connection problems »