Dell Mini 9 Discussion Discussion on the Dell Inspiron Mini 9.

(#1) Old
Default OSX Mini9 Windows Mobile Bluetooth Sleep Problems - 05-22-2009, 07:14 PM

Hi All,

I've searched this forum for the same issuse but no one seems to have it. Anyway let me get started. I have my Mini 9 setup as a dual boot OSX/XP system and everything is working really very well except for one issue I can't resovle after much trouble shooting. I have a HTC Touch HD running Windows Mobile 6.1 which will set up with my OSX system without a problem and I can use Bluetooth PAN to surf without a problem but the problem starts when I close the lid. When I reopen the lid the menu bar crashes/freezes with the spinning beach ball from hell and the only way to fix it is to force shut down. It is something to do with the Bluetooth network ports as when I set it up again without Bluetooth modem settings the problem doesn't happen but of course I don't web surfing ability which I need on the road.

I have USB Legacy and USB Wake disabled along with the DellEFI BT Fix and I've looked at the Console log but I'm still none the wiser. If anyone can help that would be great. Also this problem doesn't happen on my other Macs or when I boot into XP.
  (#2) Old
Default Having same problem with freeze from sleep - 06-24-2009, 02:25 AM

Were you able to find the fix for this problem? I having exactly the same issue with mine. Runnin 10.5.7.

« Probability of OS X Success between Mini 9 and 10v | Pics of my Mini9 skinned »