Dell Mini 9 Discussion Discussion on the Dell Inspiron Mini 9.

(#11) Old
Default 05-22-2009, 05:23 AM

I'm suprised they had a sig. I had a PC and mini delivered in March. I last had used dell from a previous address, and changed it the day I placed the order. Not only did Dell send all -mail to my old e-mail address (realized when looking at the seldom used account) but the PC (not the mini) was sent to my old address.

On top of that they never offered redirect, and pretty much said if was not an option. (even though it is a FedEx feature, but the SENDER has to request redirect) At least FedEx CS was able to offer the only other option, holding it at the distribution center. So another phone call and 'short' 80 minute drive the next morning and I finally had my PC.

The mini was going to the correct address. And no sig was ever given. Even though someone was home at the time.

I have to think is I didn't go through all that, that the family who bought my house would be enjoying my PC at this time.

One final segment to my sage, I wrote a very detailed message to dell CS and got a very cold response. Basically saying they understand I was not satisfied, and to make sure addresses are correct when placing an order.

So basically never apologizing for any of the aggravation they (and their software) caused me.

« Just ordered my Mini 9 :) | May coupon!! »