I'm not sure I'm dumping my Mini 9 yet.
That said, the biggest reason I'm going to the 10v is the keyboard. I'm 6'8", and I have very large hands consequently. It'll make it a bit easier to use for my purposes. If it can run OS X, that's an added bonus.
I will guarantee that the Mini 9 will not be going away if the 10v can't run OS X. If it can, I may still not get rid of the 9. Haven't decided at this point.
Now, as far as the screen res, I can live with the slightly shorter resolution of the 10v. I wish it wasn't quite that short, but it'll still be usable for what I need it for.