Dell Mini 9 Discussion Discussion on the Dell Inspiron Mini 9.

(#1) Old
Send a message via AIM to turtle
Default wireless is not booting up the right way now - 05-11-2009, 06:45 PM

I just did a install of XP pro sp2~> sp3 on my dell mini9, i assume that broadcom was my wireless driver. Installed it and it works. I have 2 problems, I want to use the windows built in software and broadcom software is slow to load and sometimes doesn't load.

I much rather use the windows built-in software. I dont remember how i configed my old dell 1705 laptop but it was close to this, i start up windows and it says blah blah its being used buy another program, to start wireless zero config used article 871122.

i followed that and exit and everything works great. i restart the computer or close the laptop and the settings get reset. how do i make it stay, i made it stay on my old 1705 and other laptops. At first i thought it was only a sp2 problem, i upgraded to sp3 and same results. How can i make this stay has anyone done this? I really like the windows wireless program and it does work just the settings wont save.

is there any way around this.

« Obsidian Black or Alpine White? | Possible work around for choppy flash video playback »