Dell Mini 9 Discussion Discussion on the Dell Inspiron Mini 9.

(#11) Old
Default Re: 64G SSD option from Dell, no longer going to be an option - 04-18-2009, 01:17 AM

Haha, the best part is that I bought one of these!

Well, actually my wife bought one of them from stanm88.

She had the money, wanted it soon, and didn't mind paying a little more to get it. There were no 64GB options at the time we were looking, and she needed it ASAP (before we'd be able to get a RunCore in). Hey, I can't stop her!

I'm sure we'll end up swapping out the SSD for a RunCore soon, just not yet. For what she needs, it's plenty. The 24" iMac can do the rest.

On the upside, Stan is really easy to work with through eBay -- he got great feedback from me as we just got it in today after a 5-day shipping period from PA.
  (#12) Old
Send a message via AIM to stanm88
Default Re: 64G SSD option from Dell, no longer going to be an option - 04-18-2009, 01:39 AM

Thanks for the kind words. I'm not trying to rip anyone off, just make a little money on the side. I too have a 24inch iMAC, which I got off Craigslist, next to my Mini, it's my favorite computer. I've got 6 mini's coming tomorrow, a few 32's , an 8, and a few 4g ones. If anyone's interested, hit me up with a PM. I can do them cheaper when just going the Paypal route and not needing to figure in Ebay fees.

« WWAN Slot | Custom Paintjobs? »