Dell Mini 9 Discussion Discussion on the Dell Inspiron Mini 9.

(#1) Old
Default VGA out to projector - 10-28-2008, 10:34 PM

When viewing inspiron mini 9 notebook display (1024x600) and VGA out to projector (1024x768) simultaneously (i.e. both displays on), what happens to the 768-600=168 vertical pixels of projector display? Is there a blank band of 168 pixels or does the 600 pixels get stretched to 768 pixels on the projector or ...?

(#2) Old
Default Re: VGA out to projector - 10-28-2008, 11:12 PM

just hooked mine up to my tv and when using them simultaneously there is a gap on the tv at the bottom. When VGA out and using just the TV you can change it to fit the best resolution for the TV.
  (#3) Old
Default Re: VGA out to projector - 10-29-2008, 06:48 AM

I've found when using multiple monitors that if you choose to only use the external vga, and set it to the resolution for that monitor, then switch to mirror so that the screen on the dell comes back on, it will actually set it to the screen size you have set the monitor to. THis means that you can't see all of the screen without moving the mouse to the edges and scrolling, but I have found it useful as I use it with a patient charting program that doesn't allow scrolling and doesn't show up in the 600H of the dell mini.

« 15% OFF ON OUTLET DELL MINI 9 | Full Disk Encryption with TrueCrypt »