Dell Mini 9 Discussion Discussion on the Dell Inspiron Mini 9.

(#1) Old
Talking Where to go for problem with online rebate? - 03-06-2009, 12:34 AM

So, I just got my dell mini a week or so ago. I got one with the ATT broadband so I could get the $350 rebate, and because I get a very good discount on ATT wireless through work. Now I am trying to submit the rebate form online and their rebate website doesn't seem to work.

The site is:

When I go there, it asks me to select product for my rebate, yet the drop down list is blank.

I called the # on the top of the page (877-886-3355) - they were unable to help me, although they were able to confirm that they also cannot select anything from the drop down list.

They directed me to this # (800-969-5814) - This is just a FAQ phone tree and there is no option to talk to an actual person, although possibly it is outside of their business hours.

I am unsure where to go next. I suppose I could mail in the form, but then I would have to buy a stamp, and envelope, and I am kinda lazy - Also I figure other people are probably having the same problem as me, and having the website not work makes Dell seem kind of incompetent. So I figure I'll make sure Dell knows that it's not working.

Any suggestions on where to go next would be appreciated.

« Buying a SSD | Systym Restore »