Dell Mini 9 Discussion Discussion on the Dell Inspiron Mini 9.

(#1) Old
Default still no coops? - 02-27-2009, 04:51 AM

hey all, not that anyone needs to hear my sob story, but the wifey (yes I am throwing her under the bus) has given me the thumbs up to buy a mini under 2 scenarios. 1. is if the perfect setup falls into the dell outlet, and 2 would be with the use of a coupon to drive the price down.

it is my own stupid fault for mentioning it (the every elusive code), but I would really appreciate some love from a compassionate member so I can join in the community as an actual mini user! I tried to explain that the code is only going to save like $40 in the end...but there was something about needing to save money and not needing a mini laptop. the compiz fusion video on youtube wasn't even helping!

so I will quit whining now and ask for a PM...I know someone out there feels my pain
  (#2) Old
Default Re: still no coops? - 02-27-2009, 05:06 AM

You can sometimes find coupons on, though the only outlet coupon I see there right now is expired. But keep checking. That's where I found a coupon to buy my outlet mini-9.

Mini-9 | 2 GB RAM | 32 GB RunCore | 1.3 Mp Webcam
  (#3) Old
Default Re: still no coops? - 02-27-2009, 06:21 AM

also, you could try checking

may or may not have anything in the near future. Also, bookmark the outlet or something and once in a while a deal will come through and just last a little while, basically like a coupon. I got a base configuration earlier today for $229, and when I was done checking out I check the outlet again, and the same configuration was back up to $259. So, I would say that should count as a coupon
  (#4) Old
Default Re: still no coops? - 02-28-2009, 02:13 AM

Give the Dell Outlet folks a call. I'm sure they will be happy to help you locate a specific refurb. Or you can do what I did and waste an evening refreshing the Outlet page and clicking like a madman trying to get the damn thing into the shopping cart before it vanished. Good Luck.

Friar Nurgle

- Dell Mini9 - Refurb - Black - XP - 16GB ssd - 2GB ram - 1.3MP cam - BT - 16 GB sd card -
  (#5) Old
Default Re: still no coops? - 02-28-2009, 05:32 PM

Oh this is an easy one if you've been married as long as I have ... divorce the wife and go buy what you want

« Updates & space | Ubuntu Awesomeness! »