Dell Mini 9 Discussion Discussion on the Dell Inspiron Mini 9.

(#1) Old
Default Dell Delivery - 10-20-2008, 11:12 PM

After ordering my Dell Mini 9 on September 9, I was informed today of a third delay. Now November 18. So goodbye Dell, Im taking my business elsewhere. And your customer service - an endless loop. Phone calls never returned. Wrong extension numbers, bounced everywhere, dropped calls. After being a loyal Dell customer for years - you have become a huge disappointment.
  (#2) Old
Default Re: Dell Delivery - 10-30-2008, 12:50 AM

While I completely understand your frustration and don't blame you for walking away, consider ordering from the dell outlet. Same system, brand new, never used, for less money!

Or look at the hp mininote on amazon.... 299.99
  (#3) Old
Default Re: Dell Delivery - 11-09-2008, 11:29 PM

just so you know i would agree with you that customer service support sucks with dell and the only way to go is XPS because of the American hot line. But after working as a computer technician at a local repair shop (no not geek squad). HP has had motherboard problems and i hate dealing with their warranty service more so than dells. We have had pretty good luck with dell actually. If you are still really wanting a mini with good quality then i would go with Sony. they have a really good build but the price is a little high or i would go with the MSI wind

« Switch User not working | PDA, Mini 9, or both? »