Dell Mini 9 Discussion Discussion on the Dell Inspiron Mini 9.

(#1) Old
Question Chromium OS - can't left or right click. - 12-14-2013, 03:42 AM

I'm attempting to run Dell's latest build (April 2013). Everything works great when running from USB. However, there is one slight problem . I am unable to left or right click with the Mini 9's actual mouse button . I have had to use an external mouse. Not happy about that - a netbook isn't meant to be stationary. Is there any way I could get the mouse buttons to work in the command prompt (CTRL-ALT-T)? If so, please provide detailed instructions as to the commands I enter. I am not familiar with ANY command prompt, whether it's Windows, Mac, Linux, or Chromium. I had to follow a tutorial online to get the wi-fi drivers working on the computer using the command prompt.

(#2) Old
Default 02-07-2014, 01:58 AM

I asked the same in another thread about the problem, haven't seen any solution. And I tried a crapload of stuff. I think that April build is borked, at least for early Mini9s.

These instructions *did not work* on the Dell build, but I'm tempted to try an ArnoldTheBat build then try them. My luck the touchpad will work but WiFi won't or something...

Last edited by TheCritic; 02-07-2014 at 02:00 AM.

« Need suggestions for a SSD | Google Android on the Dell Mini 9 »