Dell Mini 9 Discussion Discussion on the Dell Inspiron Mini 9.

(#1) Old
Send a message via AIM to CMcCane
Default Nvidia Bringing GeForce 9400M to Atom Netbooks - 12-14-2008, 04:36 PM

Hey guys,

Just read this one over at Gizmodo. Could be pretty sweet for the future of our little mini's!

Dell Mini 9 (Wife) Running - Obsidian Black, 8GB SSD, 1GB Ram, 0.3MP Webcam, TinyXP Rev09
Dell Mini 9 (Mine) Running - Obsidian Black, 16GB SSD, 1GB Ram, 1.3MP Webcam, OSX 10.5.5
  (#2) Old
Default Re: Nvidia Bringing GeForce 9400M to Atom Netbooks - 12-14-2008, 05:11 PM

That is very interesting. There was a lot of negativity in the comment section on the link but I think that it would be very nice (maybe it is because I watched the Mac Presentation on it - they can sell me anything ). I bet by the time it comes out, they might even have a faster processor in it. It seems that from what I have read on the forums here that people are having some success playing games and this might help just enough to push that into a more practical setting. Also, for those of us that want to load Mac OSX on it, this will be a great improvement that will still be compatible. I for one am all about better performance in the smallest available packages.

« Dell Mini First Impressions, issues | Yipee latest Nokia Data Suite works with native BT drivers! »