Dell Mini 9 Discussion Discussion on the Dell Inspiron Mini 9.
| ||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Petaluma, CA
Re: Samsung NC10 V Mini 9 - 12-05-2008, 01:38 AM
Lots of places to look. If you want reviews, I think the best are at laptopmag.com. Go read those. Or you can dig around on sites like:
Or just google for reviews on your own.
However, here's an off-the top of my head comparison:
- The NC10 is quite a bit bigger
- The screen is bigger, 10.2 vs. 8.9"
- The screen resolutions are the same
- The keyboard on the NC10 is better
- The NC10 has much better battery life, probably double the Dell's (6-cell vs. 4-cell)
- The NC10 can be quite a bit more expensive. Maybe $499 if you're lucky
- The NC10 uses a hard drive. The Mini 9 uses SSDs.
- The NC10 has more disk space.
- The Dell is more rugged.
- The NC10 is newer
The Dell doesn't have multi-touch gestures on the trackpad. I don't know if the NC10 does.
The Dell's speakers are kind of anemic, though better than some other laptops. I'm not sure about the NC10.
Copyright © 2008-2016 MyDellMini.com.