Dell Mini 9 Discussion Discussion on the Dell Inspiron Mini 9.

(#1) Old
Unhappy Web page viewing problem - 08-13-2009, 03:04 PM

Using IE8, when the webpage I'm viewing wants me to open a pdf, Adobe opens a page that asks me to accept the user agreement. The problem is that I can't scroll down far enough to see the accept and decline buttons. I've tried playing with resolution (set to max) and smallest text size, but the adobe page still comes up in the standard size. I move the page up as high as the cursor will allow and then scroll to the bottom, but still can't see the buttons, ergo not able to open PDF. HELP!
MINI 9, XP home, 2GB ram, 16GBSD
  (#2) Old
Retired Mini user
Default 08-13-2009, 03:09 PM

Do you have a 2nd monitor you can connect temporarily? Use that to answer the dialog box, since it should only appear once.

Getting an iPad
  (#3) Old
Default 08-13-2009, 03:15 PM

If you right click on the window name in the taskbar, you can select Move. Then use the arrow keys to move the window up or down as needed.

Mini 9|2GB RAM|64GB RunCore|Intel 5300|Windows 10
  (#4) Old
Default 08-13-2009, 05:47 PM

I had the same problem, I just pressed "tab" to scroll through the clicking options and hope to select the correct button pressing the space bar

Obsidian Black Mini 9 | 2GB Kingston RAM | 32GB RunCore SSD | 1.3mp Webcam | Transcend 16GB SDHC | Kawau Micro SD Card Reader | Polaroid 16GB Micro SDHC | Windows XP | Ridic Graphics Skin | Logitech V450 Nano

« Best use for a Mini I've seen yet | Was working fine, now I get a boot0: error »