Dell Mini 9 Discussion Discussion on the Dell Inspiron Mini 9.

(#1) Old
Default Best use for a Mini I've seen yet - 08-07-2009, 03:47 PM

A former co-worker/boss was going to leave the company a few months ago and spend the summer bicycling through Europe with his daughter. He wanted to maintain a blog while they were on their trip so I suggested a mini-9 due to price, weight, size and durability(he's already crashed twice). At any rate, they're in the middle of their trip:

He says the mini-9 has been great and saved them a lot of time. There's only, like, one photo of the mini in his gallery but I think it's neat just to see the blog someone has created and maintained with nothing but a Mini-9 and a bicycle.
  (#2) Old
Default 08-07-2009, 10:59 PM

Thanks for posting this very Cool read!

(#3) Old
Default 08-08-2009, 09:21 PM

Pretty awesome!

On Line gaming addict....

Cherry Red Mini 9..64GB Runcore SSD...2GB Ram....16GB SDHC card, BT...Win XP Home, Logitech mouse
  (#4) Old
Default 08-13-2009, 01:49 PM

Thanks! Yeah, I used to think I was a stud because I could reinstall O/S and execute hacks for my mini9. And then I see what this guys doing with his stock mini9 an think, "J*sus, when was the last time I spend more then 10 minutes outside?" Meh.
  (#5) Old
Default 08-13-2009, 02:21 PM

It's definitely popular among bicycle tourists. You can use the 'site' qualifier in Google to find several mentions on crazyguy: dell mini

I have seen some journals on there with incidental pictures of a mini 9 but no mention in the text as well. I can't remember exactly where, though.

« No matter what I do, I can't install XP | Web page viewing problem »