Dell Mini 12 Forum for discussion on the discontinued Dell Inspiron Mini 12.
| ||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Join Date: Dec 2008
Re: Need Help with Mini 12 Setup - 02-05-2009, 01:35 AM
1. No its soldered onto a daughterboard with the CPU
2. with wifi on and a 3 cell you get 3 hours tops, im tipping with wifi off on a 6 cell, you could almost double that, but i dunno we dont getthe 6 cell in Aus.
3. NO, NO and more NO, XP or linux are your only options if you want it to function.
4. CD drives are CD drives these days, theres a slimline LG one people seem to love, cant remember the model.
6. itunes runs fine, speakers are quiet, so you will need external or headphones. Youtube is fine, only HD vids lag online but are fine offline, myspace is fine, IM is fine, All office apps run fine (running Office 2003 on mine), net is fine, music and photos all fine. plays 720p HD video fine also, so yes good for all that.
7. All of that is exactly what my wife uses hers for, and it is perfect, no slowdon, no issues...on XP, on vista there were lots of issues, but XP its smooth as silk.
Copyright © 2008-2016 MyDellMini.com.