Dell Mini 10v Forum for all discussions and support on the Dell Mini 1011, also known as the Mini 10v. If your question is regarding Mac OS X, please use the Mini 10v Mac OS X forum.

(#21) Old
Default 06-09-2009, 12:17 AM

Hey guys,

Once again, thanks for your help. It seems the best bet at the moment is to wait for a while then, I mean, this netbook is not mission critical, i can wait for a while. I guess if i really want windows 7 to run decently on a netbook i should wait until the Nvidia Ion platform starts appearing. Its a shame as the Mini 10 is a really nice looking netbook, just limited by low RAM and poor graphics (don't get me wrong, i understand that its a netbook and really don't expect to be able to play games on this thing).

Anyway, Thanks again
  (#22) Old
Default 08-27-2009, 05:23 PM

For those that haven't figured out how to get 1024x768 on your 10 with Windows 7 that has 1024x576 native: You need a monitor driver (actually just an INF file) to replace the Generic PNP monitor driver.

A simple way is to get a copy of Powerstrip, run it, create a max res of 1024x768 save the INF file, update your driver to the new file.

« Will OSX work with the standard 1397 wireless card? | 10V vs Latitude 2100 »