Dell Mini 10v Forum for all discussions and support on the Dell Mini 1011, also known as the Mini 10v. If your question is regarding Mac OS X, please use the Mini 10v Mac OS X forum.

View Poll Results:
0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

(#41) Old
Thumbs up 06-05-2009, 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by ZombieRace View Post
Yeah seriously! I ordered my 1010 on 5/13 and just today it was shoved back to 7/2 (prior delivery date being 6/11, thanks guys).

I'm seriously consider canceling my order. I am not waiting a month for them to press a disc when I can just shove my OS of choice on a flash drive.

This is pretty ridiculous..
It got bumped back up to 6/17 this morning. I called and got them to switch it to next day shipping as well for the inconvenience. You should check and see if yours was updated. Hopefully!
  (#42) Old
Default 06-05-2009, 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by jeffryscott View Post
ordered mine 5/29 with the $228 sale and it arrives in the a.m., June 5 (paid for next day shipping). Prepped my 320gb 7200 RPM WD drive tonight so I'm ready for its arrival. I've been without my Mini 9 for a week and really miss it, so it will be nice to have another slightly bigger mini.
Thats bs... I ordered mine 6/28 for the $228 price and your getting yours first... no fair. hah

Mini 10v - Atom 1.6 - 2 GB RAM - 120 GB HD - Bluetooth - Camera - Obsidian Black - Dual Boot OSX 10.5.8 and Windows 7

« Trackpad? | SSD to HDD? »