Dell Mini 10v Forum for all discussions and support on the Dell Mini 1011, also known as the Mini 10v. If your question is regarding Mac OS X, please use the Mini 10v Mac OS X forum.

(#11) Old
Default 05-28-2009, 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by DELLsFan View Post
So, I'm wondering. If I order a Mini 10v with the 120GB 5400 RPM SATA HD, Can I leave this HD installed and throw in a 64GB RunCore SSD such that both could be used, or are both these options using the same SATA interface?

The only laptops I knew of that support multiple drives were Alienware. Dual SSD's running as raid SCREAMS! I run 3 in my desktop. But no chance of that in these minis. I'm going to pop the 120 that came with mine in a usb holder for external storage after I install the SSD.

(#12) Old
Default 06-10-2009, 04:13 PM

Thanks to the press activity on this and to a great degree brookheather's posts we (Lojixx Ltd that is) were out of stock of the 32GB SSD the same day our first shipment arrived. More are on their way.

I thought I'd place our contact details here in case anyone has any questions, even if we cant answer them directly I'd be more than happy to run them past the apps team at Silicon Power.

I'd also be very pleased to get some direct feedback on these drives in the Mini 10V once you have had the chance to try them out.

Thanks Richard from Lojixx Ltd.

« BIOS A03 Released today for 1011 | woot 2gb ram@! »