Dell Mini 10v Forum for all discussions and support on the Dell Mini 1011, also known as the Mini 10v. If your question is regarding Mac OS X, please use the Mini 10v Mac OS X forum.

(#1) Old
Default Problems syncing iPhone - buy an Air? - 05-26-2011, 05:12 AM

I've had my mini for almost two years and have loved evry minute of it. It's plenty big enough for all the little things I need to do and the keyboard has become pretty worn. I was feeling pretty chuffed about taking it to Europe for 12months and set it up for travel in anticipation but have hit a wall - itunes does not recognise the library as the same as my desktop machine for the iPhone.

I should say that I have not been exhaustive in my troubleshooting (though I have certainly covered the obvious), but given that I have consistently had trouble with the appstore (get a weird error about 60% of the time when trying to log in and cannot buy) I figured it was connected.

The machine is registered in my authorised machines.

Beginning to think I need to spring for an Air
  (#2) Old
Default 06-12-2011, 04:37 PM

Ive had the opposite experience. My 10v has been syncing with itunes perfectly for a year now. Sounds like a set up problem with itunes. Maybe uninstall all apple products from control panel. Then reinstall itunes. You wont loose your library that is stored elsewhere

Mini 10v Black. Win XP, Bluetooth.

iphone, itunes, macbook air, problem, sync

« Anyone ever Replace 10V Back Cover? | New unbranded battery not charging... »