Dell Mini 10v Forum for all discussions and support on the Dell Mini 1011, also known as the Mini 10v. If your question is regarding Mac OS X, please use the Mini 10v Mac OS X forum.

(#1) Old
Default Wireless not working - 09-19-2010, 03:10 PM

My daughters Mini was riddled with viruses, after many tribulations I got rid of them all. Evrything now works normally except I have no wireless- when I try to connect I get a "windows cannot configure this connection" error message. I visited the Dell support site, and tried the Windows fix they suggested but to no avail. I looked in the control panel and it told me my "radio"was not enabled, I clicked the "enable" box but still no connection-the next time I checked it it was "disabled "again. I reset the BIOS to the "default" settings-still nothing.

Is there a driver update or something I should download? and, if so, how do I install it?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanx

sincerely, Bruce in Dorset/UK
  (#2) Old
Default 09-23-2010, 04:46 AM

recommend downloading the driver from Once you download it, click run. It will create a dell/drivers directory and extract the files there then autorun. You will be required to restart the machine then log back in to your wireless network.

« Adding Bluetooth to the 10v | is the 1024x600 lcd in the 10v the same as the one in the 1012? »