Dell Mini 10v Forum for all discussions and support on the Dell Mini 1011, also known as the Mini 10v. If your question is regarding Mac OS X, please use the Mini 10v Mac OS X forum.

(#1) Old
Default 60GB OCZ Being a Fail... - 04-27-2010, 01:27 PM

60 gb OCZ, that i'm just trying to completely reformat so i can start over with just putting Windows 7 on as opposed to OSX. Issue is, that it shows that there is 19.5kb partition on the Hdd and that's all it will allow me to access. Does anyone know how to just remove that small partition so i can get my SSD back.

Dell Mini 10v | 2 GB RAM | 64 GB OCZ SSD | 1.3 MP Webcam | BT 2.1 | 6 Cell Battery | Wireless N | BIOS A04 | Mac OS X 10.6.2 | (installed internal BT, PUSSYS have DONGLES)
  (#2) Old
Default 04-27-2010, 02:24 PM

use paragon partition manager.....had the same porblem....worked for me.
  (#3) Old
Default 05-01-2010, 04:56 PM

If you're looking for a free solution, check out Partition Wizard Home Edition. I've mentioned it before on these forums, and I love it. I came across it when I was doing some Hackintosh experimentation on the Mini 10v, and have been using it for a lot of things ever since. They also have a boot disc that you can use on a CD or USB key. It's very reminiscent of Partition Magic, which I used a lot back in the day.

(I'm not associated with the company or program, I'm just a huge fan of it .)

Sold my Mini 9 for a larger netbook, one that's easier on my wrists and hands.
Current Machine: 2010 MacBook Pro 13", 2.4 GHz C2D, 4GB RAM, Win7 Pro x64/OS X 10.6.3

And I play with my girlfriend's Mini 10v ^_^.

Interested in using MATLAB on the Mini 10v? Check out my benchmarks!
  (#4) Old
Default 05-15-2010, 12:57 PM

I've used free "Cute PM" The cute partition manager downloads and burns to a bootable CD, boot up choose CD as your boot option then once the Cute PM loads, you can repartition and format your drives choosing the self explanatory options. I used it for formatting my usb stix to create my OSX bootables as well.

« Bluetooth or not? | DVD Player on Dell mini 10v »