Dell Mini 10v Forum for all discussions and support on the Dell Mini 1011, also known as the Mini 10v. If your question is regarding Mac OS X, please use the Mini 10v Mac OS X forum.

(#1) Old
Default oovoo and mini 10v - 03-08-2010, 05:02 PM

ok so i have installed oovoo on my dell mini about 10 times and i need help. so the first time i installed it was on windows7 32bit and it was fine. then about a month later i did a reformat clean and since then it hasnt worked right. i am on my 5th reformat and im kinda done reformating. the first problem i had was with the adio and who ever i hear has a weird voice and i cant make out anything they say. another problem i have is when ever the other person moves they there whole screen gets blurry and then it locks up and i have to close it and it gives me a error about the connection and i have test the connection in 3 differnt places. the next error i have is it says high cpu so when running oovoo i have to close all other programs. for example i was talking to my freind in oovoo vcing with him and he sends me a link to go in chat. so i click it and then he cant hear me and i cant hear him until i re click on oovoo.
thanks for any help possible

10v and oovoo, oovoo

« heat sinks on Mini 10 | Add GPS to 10v guide? »