Dell Mini 10v Forum for all discussions and support on the Dell Mini 1011, also known as the Mini 10v. If your question is regarding Mac OS X, please use the Mini 10v Mac OS X forum.

(#21) Old
Default 02-17-2010, 04:34 PM

And you can see the entire Photobooth window? Including the effects button and area for images at the bottom? How did you manage that? You did nothing other than just open the application and the entire window is there?

If that's what you're saying then you're the first person it worked for (that I've heard from).

Originally Posted by pokenguyen View Post
Photobooth works well on my 10v without any extra steps needed. I used to think netbook was too weak to do anything out of surfing web and office. But when I received it from my relatives, it works well with Snow Leopard. I think the only impossible task is editing movie (too slow) and big games (resolution + graphic card)
  (#22) Old
Default 02-17-2010, 09:51 PM

I ordered the one with XP because they didnt have any with Win7. Ive used Win7 a little bit on my Mac in VMware and it seems pretty good considering its Windows. I probably would have bought the one with starter 7, but then I started reading all this stuff about how limited starter was, that you couldnt even change the desktop, is that right???

Anyway, at this point I dont know what Im going to do. Seems to be alot of conflicting information. Guess I just need to get the unit, put on OSX, and see for myself. As far as issues go with him using various apps, all he will use is the browser and photobooth Im sure.

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

Got the unit today. Opened, started it up, went right to youtube, played a 3min clip flawlessly. Go figure.

Originally Posted by DMBryant View Post
However if you use the HTML5 viewer option in YouTube it is MILES better :-) The quality and speed is awesome!
where is this at exactly? thanks
  (#23) Old
Default 02-18-2010, 11:09 PM

Mini 10v | 2GB RAM | 120GB HDD | 1510 N Wireless | BT 2.1 | OSX 10.6.4 | NBI 0.8.4RC1 | Bios A04 | 1010 Touchpad | Magic Mouse
  (#24) Old
Send a message via MSN to Jason Beck
Default 02-19-2010, 03:32 AM

Originally Posted by DMBryant View Post

I didn't know you could enable that in Youtube.

[Mac Mini 2.26ghz,4gb DDR3, 500GB HDD,geforce 9400,WD My Passport 500GB, Magic Mouse/Wireless Apple KB][Dell Mini 10v, OSX][]

« Trackpad, GRRRR! | Mini 10v (Ubuntu 8.4) Internet connection problems »