Dell Mini 10v Forum for all discussions and support on the Dell Mini 1011, also known as the Mini 10v. If your question is regarding Mac OS X, please use the Mini 10v Mac OS X forum.

(#1) Old
Default The Mini 10V have 3G connectivity ?!? i can't understand... - 01-29-2010, 09:18 AM

Hi to all, i'm try to make the best choice possible for a MINIMacBook...

The machine that i'm searching for is a 10' monitor, 10 h batterie and 3G connectivity (WWAN module).

I'm from italy, and try to buy from i don't see the 3G module on the specs....

Does it exist ?

(#2) Old
Super Moderator
Default 01-29-2010, 04:01 PM

Hi Lucco78 & welcome to the Forum!

This particular option does not unfortunately seem to be offered all the time in all countries. It was available in the UK for a month or so last year, but hasn't been seen again since!

It is not possibly to easily add it after purchase either because Dell so not always seem to use motherboards which have the necessary connector already soldered in place.

Your best bet is probably to call your local Dell sales office and ask them... or alternatively you might be able to pick up one from an 'outlet' with the necessary card already installed.

Mini 10v - Product (RED) - BIOS A06 - Ubuntu 11.04 - 2GB RAM - 60 GB OCZ Vertex SSD - Bluetooth - Intel 6205 Wi-Fi - WWAN

« Chossing ram ? mac osx with no cd or Mac? | Is a SSD a worthy upgrade for a mini 10v? »