Dell Mini 10v Forum for all discussions and support on the Dell Mini 1011, also known as the Mini 10v. If your question is regarding Mac OS X, please use the Mini 10v Mac OS X forum.

(#1) Old
Default Trackpad alternative = Two-Finger scrolling in Win 7 - 01-22-2010, 06:03 PM

Let me start by saying you'll need an iPhone/iPod Touch to use this because it's an app. And for right now it'll work over WiFi networks only, so creating an ad-hoc network is necessary if your phone/ipod isn't hooked up to the same wireless network.

I'm sure some of you have heard of Air Mouse, but there's a FREE alternative that Logitech puts out called 'TouchMouse.' It's great!! Install the app on your phone and also your computer and say hello to two-finger scrolling!

Mess around with the settings and trust me you'll love it. Keep in mind this version is only '1.0' but it still works great. It works with Win XP/Vista/7 (both 32/64bit) and also OSX. Give it a try.
  (#2) Old
Default 01-23-2010, 02:01 AM

The latest Synaptics driver has two finger scrolling and I don't even have an iPhone.

My BlackBerry > iPhone

-=|| Mini10v | 2GB | 120GB | BT | Win7 Pro | OSX 10.6.2 ||=-
  (#3) Old
Send a message via MSN to Side.Step.Society
Default 01-23-2010, 06:30 AM

Also running the latest Synaptics driver in Windows. It's great!

« Where to buy a 6 cell abttery in the UK | No power at WWAN mini pci-e slot Mini 10v »