I finally got it working with gizmodo's method.
I loaded up my copy of 10.5 msi wind to make a usb boot drive.
with netbook installer rc4
Finally it works.
Here's all the crap i went through, just to let others who might be in my boots and wondering what the he11 is going on.
1. I bought the osx snow leopard disk... it was corrupt, i exchanged it and the new disk was readable.
2. my plextor dvdrw drive was too old and would not read the osx disk.
3. my other computer could read second osx disk, but its a laptop and i could not take it out to use it.
4. Two of my sd cards would not work, neither would boot after creating boot disks.
5. My old external enclosure that works with cd drives and hard drives did not work either.
6. lots of pulled hair.
I bought a new 16gb kingston 10mbs thumb drive
as well as a lite on dvdrw sata drive and a external sata/ide to usb adapter.
---------- Post added at 05:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 AM ----------
Originally Posted by 3dd
If you already have the external USB DVD drive, then you don't need the thumb drive. You can just get NetbookCD to create a bootable CD and use it to install directly off the OS X DVD.
Now that i have a working dvdrw, ill try that method next time.