Dell Mini 10v Forum for all discussions and support on the Dell Mini 1011, also known as the Mini 10v. If your question is regarding Mac OS X, please use the Mini 10v Mac OS X forum.

(#11) Old
Super Moderator
Default 11-29-2009, 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by rrfranczak3 View Post
I think there are new ones all should read this:

Dell To Ready Pine Trail Mini 10?
Interesting indeed, but unfortunately I can't see these being available 'any time soon'!

As is always the case, something new is always just around the corner, which may not always be as good as the initial 'hype', although probabably attracting an initial price premium.

The best time to buy a new or updated model, (IMHO) is probably to wait for a couple of months until after it has been released, any initial bugs have (hopefully) been ironed out, and the eager early adopters have had a chance to fully evaluate it, and have had a chance to see if it really offers what everyone was really hoping for.... and at the right price of course!

Just my thoughts anyway, for what they are worth... which is probably not that much!

Mini 10v - Product (RED) - BIOS A06 - Ubuntu 11.04 - 2GB RAM - 60 GB OCZ Vertex SSD - Bluetooth - Intel 6205 Wi-Fi - WWAN

« Wireless internet problems; help! | Strange Bluetooth Under OSX »