Dell Mini 10v Forum for all discussions and support on the Dell Mini 1011, also known as the Mini 10v. If your question is regarding Mac OS X, please use the Mini 10v Mac OS X forum.

(#1) Old
Default Wireless Problem - 10-24-2009, 11:08 PM

I have the N-Wireless which i upgraded to from the dell website. It arrived and the wireless worked fine. But recently it has not even been detecting the router let alone connecting. I believe i have the latest driver from dell and i have even tried re-installing Windows XP. I know this could just be a problem with my router but everybody else on my network is able to connect easily.

It is a Netgear DGN2000 if that helps.
  (#2) Old
Default 10-25-2009, 08:48 PM

You can judge whether it's a problem with your router or your computer by taking the mini to a coffee shop or other wifi spot and trying to connect there.
  (#3) Old
Default 12-15-2009, 03:13 AM

I'm having similar issues as x Mr KiiPLiNG. Wireless-N card has been working fine in SL 10.6, and today when I came home, the card connects to the network, but doesn't establish an IP address or connect to the internet. When it finally does get an IP address, it doesn't appear to have received it through DHCP and still no internet connectivity. The router obviously works otherwise I wouldn't have been able to make this post on my MacBook, so it's something wrong with the Dell 10v's Wireless-N... Any ideas?!!!

connecting, mini 10v, n-wireless, wireless, problems

« Anyone try the Chrome OS listed on the homepage? | Service Code Invalid »