1. Loosen all screws on the bottom of you Mini 10v (just back them off a little).
2. Open the 10v as normal, as if you were going to type.
3. Gently flex the bottom of the 10v to make it sit flush (apply some pressure, not too much).
4. Carefully turn the 10v back over, tighten all screws (you may need to continue to apply a little pressure, depending just how much it was warped.
5. Flip it back over, try it out..better? Perfect? Both of mine are!
You may need to repeat and adjust.
Don't forget, many of us have upgraded to 2gb, and have had it apart. Others may have had a sloppy assembler/refurb tech.