Dell Mini 10v Forum for all discussions and support on the Dell Mini 1011, also known as the Mini 10v. If your question is regarding Mac OS X, please use the Mini 10v Mac OS X forum.

(#1) Old
Thumbs up Toronto Store does 10v RAM Upgrade - 08-07-2009, 07:53 PM

Hi there,
I bought the RAM myself (from Newegg), and then looked around downtown Toronto to find a place to install it for me. I talked to many stores on College Street, and then decided to get it done at "Coming Computer" at 316 College Street, between Bathurst and Spadina on the north side.

I am in no way affiliated with this store, but I am happy with the result, which is a successful 2gig RAM upgrade after leaving my 10v with them over the weekend.

They said if I know anyone else that needs it done, to have them mention my name and this forum, and they will charge $50 CDN to do the upgrade. (I paid $60 myself, but now they know how to do it a bit faster I am sure; I was the guinea pig.)

Again, I am submitting this information as a public service to the community -- I do not have any affiliation with this company.

Hope this helps another Mini 10v fan living in Toronto!

Matt Garvin
Red Mini 10v, WinXP, BT 2.1, 120GB HD

ram, shop, toronto, upgrade

« external monitor problem on the Mac OSX 10v | Upgrading to 10.5.8? Read here first! »