Dell Mini 10v Forum for all discussions and support on the Dell Mini 1011, also known as the Mini 10v. If your question is regarding Mac OS X, please use the Mini 10v Mac OS X forum.
| ||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Join Date: Jul 2009
07-08-2009, 02:16 AM
This is what happens when you wait too long.
Got an email saying my cart would expire. (Could have sworn they said it would be available for longer than that.)
Now when I try to rebuild the same config, yes the 120 GB is still available, but there's no longer a $30 subtraction on the price.
What the heck? In effect the price has gone up for this config - seems a bit outrageous to me... dammit...
The US side still has a $25 difference in price...
Join Date: Jun 2009
07-08-2009, 10:47 PM
grrr, now the price is down to what it was for the 120g, and it is listed as having the 1024x600 screen I wish I had have waited a month.
now the real question.. do I return mine and order a new one just for 1024x24 pixels and 40gigs of space?
« OCZ Vertex or Summit? | Moving from dell mini 12 to dell mini 10v! JUST BROUGHT! $203.50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! »
Copyright © 2008-2016 MyDellMini.com.