Hi smart folks. My 10v is still running my initial install of 10.6.1. It runs great and everything works fine. Should or can I safely upgrade to 10.6.8? Only reason I want to is because of the ability to install my apps that I bought through the app store. I've been hesitant to do any OS updates because it runs so well. Should I just wait until Lion comes out and wait for you smart people to figure it out? I'm not that savvy in Hackintoshing and must have gotten lucky with this install because of the great info supplied here.