Dell Mini 10v Mac OS X Discussion Discussion dedicated to installing and setting up Mac OS X on the Dell Mini 1011

(#1) Old
Default Trouble getting Mini10v to recognise NBI_084rc1 bootloader - 05-04-2011, 04:16 PM

I have tried 5 different USB flash drives now (4 different makes)and formatted all of them with the ISO of NBI_084RC1

When i boot the Dell and then F12 for boot options and select USB Storage the screen goes black with a twirling / in the top left and then it goes straight to "windows error recovery" page. So it seems not to be picking up on the bootloader.

Ive tried it five times with each device and tried all three USB ports. the drives are all visible in windows 7 once it has booted up.

Is there another Bootloader ISO I can try as im having no joy with this one???

Many thanks

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

Solved it, By putting both USB's in at the same time The boot and the MAC OSX imaged one it booted up.

Slightly different method to the guide im following from here but hey whatever works eh?

« Hackintosh'd but couple questions/issues | Upgrade mini 1011 from 10.6.3 to 10.6.7 »