Dell Mini 10v Mac OS X Discussion Discussion dedicated to installing and setting up Mac OS X on the Dell Mini 1011
| ||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Join Date: Dec 2010
04-05-2011, 06:33 PM
Can any of you who updated to 10.6.7 check if mirroring works? If not, can you try the method described below? It works for me in 10.6.5, but I want to know if it would still work in 10.6.7 as mirroring is important to me.
1. Open new finder window, then hold Alt-Shift-G
2. Type "/Extra" (without the quotes)
3. Go to "Mini10vExt"
4. Drag the existing "AppleIntelIntegratedFramebuffer.kext" to the Trash and replace it with this one
5. Go back to "/Extra" folder
6. Find 'update extra' and run 'update extensions'
7. Wait for 'update extra' to do its stuff
9. Check if mirroring works
Much thanks to Felixz for this fix.
Copyright © 2008-2016 MyDellMini.com.