Dell Mini 10v Mac OS X Discussion Discussion dedicated to installing and setting up Mac OS X on the Dell Mini 1011

(#1) Old
Smile Help for a french teenager with hachintoch help ! - 02-18-2011, 08:53 PM

Hello, i'm a french teenager, my english isen't perfect : S
I have a problem with my dell mini 10V
bios: 6

My questions :
how can activet ( easy naturally ^^) the bluetooth ?
the wifi ?
and at moment the sound ?
thank and for me good night, for you good day
  (#2) Old
Default 02-18-2011, 09:57 PM

First make sure your running NBI 20100616212351. If you are running this version of NBI, did you run it before you updated to 10.6.6 and after the install of the update before it rebooted? It's really important to re-run the NBI after the update before you reboot. I downgraded my bios to A4 along time ago, so you being on a higher bios might be the problem. If you don't have this version of NBI you can just click the link below and re-run the program and it should patch it all up for you.

***OFFICIAL*** 10.6.5 Update Thread

HyperLink is in post #14 for the NBI

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

Oh...a lot of people just rebooted their mini 2 or 3 times in a row and it fixed the sound problem...might try that first.

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

First attempt with a 10v - OSX 10.6.6

Read this link, I think your problem is your should probably downgrade to A04...I know it works with 10.6.6

« brother updated to 10.6.6 by accident, now it hangs at apple logo and spinning wheel | More than 1 Dell Mini 10v and Time Machine Backups »