Dell Mini 10v Mac OS X Discussion Discussion dedicated to installing and setting up Mac OS X on the Dell Mini 1011

(#1) Old
Default Wireless card stop working on 10.6.5 after ram upgrade - 12-27-2010, 11:29 PM

I just went and recently upgraded the RAM in my 10v, and put everything back together and the wireless card does not want to be recognized. Also the sound stopped working too. I've ran the newest netbook installer several times and it still does not seem to fix anything. I tried holding shift and booting into recovery mode, then running the installer again to no avail. When I click to enable the Airport Card it does nothing. Do I need to reinstall some drivers to get it to work again?

(#2) Old
Default 12-29-2010, 04:09 AM

No. If everything was working prior to the Ram upgrade you need to go back in and check those connections, it's a hardware problem.

Mini 9 | OS X 10.6.5 Via USB Mac on 64G RunCore | 2G Ram | Bios A05 | NBI 8.4 Special | Bluetooth | Legacy Off | 1.3MP

Mini 10V
| OS X 10.6.5 Via USB Mac on 160G HD | 2G Ram | Bios A06 | NBI 8.4 Special | Bluetooth | Legacy Off | 1.3MP

« 10v and 10.6.5 no ethernet or wifi | how to repair netbookbootmaker? »