Dell Mini 10v Mac OS X Discussion Discussion dedicated to installing and setting up Mac OS X on the Dell Mini 1011

(#21) Old
Default 12-01-2010, 01:28 AM

Originally Posted by MrSingh View Post
Any luck anyone?
Works great for me, but whenever anyone switches to the rear camera on their iPhone my 10v crashes. Otherwise it's great!
  (#22) Old
Default 12-02-2010, 05:58 PM

Updated to 10.6.5 and I can call out. I can't recieve any calls and mine also crashes when people change to the rear camera.
  (#23) Old
Default 12-04-2010, 02:12 PM

Ditto previous post. On my Dell Mini 9 it works for outbound calls but inbound calls just causes the Mac app to go into an endless Accept / Reject call loop. For the latter I need to shutdown and restart the Mac and start over.

If the Facetime user on the iPod Touch or iPhone changes to the rear camera the app on the DM9 goes into a hard crash state, just hangs and I have to force reboot the machine.

But my my usage, I'm more likely to FaceTime someone on their iPhone first rather than the other way around so for a beta it is good for me.

I'd just wish iGlasses would be updated to include Facetime so I can bump up the brightness a bit like I can for Skype.

Dell Mini 9 - Mac OS X 10.6.5 - 2Gb RAM - 64Gb RunCore SSD - USB Legacy Disabled - BlueTooth Module (but not working in 10.6.5) - Akki's sound & mic fix.
  (#24) Old
Default 01-20-2011, 04:25 PM

Upgraded to 10.6.6 and Facetime actually worked for the first time ever on my Dell Mini 10V and my iPhone. However I can make facetime calls on my Dell but when receiving i get as above post with the Accept/Reject call loop. I can only get out of this loop with a re-start. Clearly is movin in the right direction but not quite perfect yet. Hope this helps!

« black screen of doom | Sleep Problem Dell Mini 10v (Won't Wake Up) »